faststeves exup streetfighter

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
faststeve
Technician
Technician

Post by faststeve »

hi to everyone and thanks for all the comments good and bad , the idea of building the bike was to build something no one else has , its not a show bike as im not interested in showing it , its used regularly and goes well i started building streetfighters because of a shoulder problem that made it uncomfortable to ride sports bikes so i converted my fz 750 and it took off from there( still got it) the exup was chosen as its unusual to do them and i like the engine for its performance and ridability i agree that for outright speed its no good but im not interested in 160 mph anymore so i geared it to about 150 gives it more poke of course and i dont get shoulder ache , i also like the challenge of changing the bike to what i want it to be , and make the look i like , it can be a nightmare to sort out but its worth it when as a non engineer i can create the bike i want, i did the lot except for ally welding the lugs for the subframe , i also painted it all coments welcome even bad ones its not supposed to please everyone! its been slightly modified since the picture and i will mail a pic when i take more
iv only had bikes for 40 years , what do i know ???????
Arcanum
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by Arcanum »

Well, I for one like it mate, the vision and workmanship is spot on. . . if you ever want to donate it to a good cause. . . :paranoid: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to those pics mate, but we only allow one wallpaper per cool bike. :wink:
"Who was that masked man?"
Shrek
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Shrek »

Hello FastSteve

What did you do for a speedo. ?
GPS or Mod the Fork bottom ?
If it's not broken - break it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!