R & G crash protectors

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
dave 59
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by dave 59 »

Thunderacemalc wrote:have frame crash protectors on me ace ............. when i had me likkle spill ........... well they did their job, went over on the right and it snapped off ........ so fairing etc broken/smashed etc ............... but frame has not got a scratch on it ...........

so i think they do their job ........... was not R&G was a cheaper one off e-bay .......... perhaps why it snapped ........ not sure ...... but i was happy with what it did ...... plus it not look bad on bike being black .........

:D
they defo saved your bike loads malc the way it went down it should have had way more damage :nod:
the older i get the faster i was
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

dave 59 wrote:
Thunderacemalc wrote:have frame crash protectors on me ace ............. when i had me likkle spill ........... well they did their job, went over on the right and it snapped off ........ so fairing etc broken/smashed etc ............... but frame has not got a scratch on it ...........

so i think they do their job ........... was not R&G was a cheaper one off e-bay .......... perhaps why it snapped ........ not sure ...... but i was happy with what it did ...... plus it not look bad on bike being black .........

:D
they defo saved your bike loads malc the way it went down it should have had way more damage :nod:
wow ......... never knew that .......... wish i could have seen it :eek:
Black Aces rule............
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

wished i hadn,t :nod:
the older i get the faster i was