Trustworthy Mechanic

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Trustworthy Mechanic

Post by barfly »

I know a guy in Capel, West Sussex who is top notch. I've used him to cure the ill's on my previous bikes.

His name is Andy and can be found on the otherside of this number 07734791505. He happens to be a couple of minutes away from Boxhill and presently rides a Thundercat so if you're down south and don't want to be ripped off give him a bell.
Thunderacemalc
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Thunderacemalc »

nice one barfly ............. we cannot all be top mechanics ......... so its nice to know of good people ........

perhaps we could get a seperate bit for this (mods?????) .......

:D
Black Aces rule............
barfly
Village Gossip
Village Gossip

Post by barfly »

Know what you mean I have nice shiny spanners and thats how they will stay. Can't stand grease under the manicured nails either...missus prefers KY not copper slip :D
nismo

Post by nismo »

barfly wrote:Know what you mean I have nice shiny spanners and thats how they will stay. Can't stand grease under the manicured nails either...missus prefers KY not copper slip :D
just don't use the swarfega with the grit in it, they don't like that at all :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Defected for that V Twin goodness