Stebel Nautilus 12v horn

Here's your chance to tell us about the best (and worst!) bits of biking kit or accessories you've bought. Real-world reviews from real riders!
nismo
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by nismo »

Plodder, give me a shout when you get back bud, am sure we can hit the horseshoe again, but with better weather this time! :nod: Enjoy you work related holiday dude, and don't forget our postcard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Defected for that V Twin goodness
plodder

Post by plodder »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got back. Need a week off to recover from the low flying Mao Tai and the comedy food. I still can't work out what they do with the proper meat 'cos all we had was brains, balls, ears, lungs, etc., etc.
Converted to pedal power. Now skinny as fook.
nismo

Post by nismo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably best not to ask what your eating, definately not when you get a chewy bit!! :eek: :eek: :puke:
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

they feed the proper meat to themselves ......... an give "honoured" guests the "best" parts :lol: :lol: :lol:

chineese humour i think ......... keep the best for themselves an then tell others that we honour you so much we give you the rubbish bits that we an no one else would eat :lol: :lol: :lol:

they must be laughing their liikle yellow heads off when they see people getting stuck into the rubbish :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black Aces rule............
plodder

Post by plodder »

Thunderacemalc wrote:they feed the proper meat to themselves ......... an give "honoured" guests the "best" parts :lol: :lol: :lol:

chineese humour i think ......... keep the best for themselves an then tell others that we honour you so much we give you the rubbish bits that we an no one else would eat :lol: :lol: :lol:

they must be laughing their liikle yellow heads off when they see people getting stuck into the rubbish :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah but everyine is eating the same stuff and you aint got to take it (lazy susan).

The real funny bit is everyone proposing toasts to eachother with the Mao Tai (53% vol) and saying "Gambay" (Dunno how to spell it so that's how it sounds), so you both have to neck it and show eachother the bottom of the cup :drunk: . It's like a little battle between the Chinese hosts and ourselves to see who can drink who under the table. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The scary bit it was the drivers getting overenthusiastic :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

know what you mean m8 ......... used to be like that in russia as well with the "god knows" what percentage proof vodka ........ plus they used to have a fall guy that never did any negotitating that or the next day ....... his job was just to get us all drunk :lol: :lol: :lol:
plodder

Post by plodder »

:lol: :lol: :lol: . Yeah, us technical guys were protecting our project manager by going on the attack.
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nismo

Post by nismo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: One of my mates brought me back a bottle of Columbus 151 from a holiday in the Dominican Republic I think it was - white rum, 75.5 % alcohol by volume. :eek: Christ I got pissed for several nights on the row :retard: :D
jimjam
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

horn

Post by jimjam »

Plastic Scouser
Site Photographer
Site Photographer

Re: horn

Post by Plastic Scouser »

jimjam wrote:Is this the same horn? http://shop.justkampers.com/product_inf ... s_id/11020

Jim.
Yes M8 - Or they do a "compact" version that has the thrumpets on the side (same 139Db output) :D
Exup/V-Boost? Tomato/Tomato? Same meat - Different gravy :)
All the same innit? It's still a yam :)
RENEGADE
Earbasher
Earbasher

Post by RENEGADE »

nothing to beep at here,but if i was in uk yes well worth the pennies,
ya never go drinking with russians,their own vodka,too much..........