Thunderace Newbie

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Thunderacemalc
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Thunderacemalc »

what only the 3rd oldest bud thought you were 2nd .......... so who's the 2nd then .......... i mean we all know neo is THE MAN :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black Aces rule............
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

Ian-R1 is second oldest..I was relegated when he joined :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek: He aint posted lately :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
The EXUP stickered zimmer frame is mine and I aint got no friends
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

ah yes i remember an yeah yr rite he not posted since ......... perhaps we scard him off :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: or perhaps he playing on his boat thing :)

but if he no more than m8 that makes you no 2 :eek: :eek: :eek:
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

:crybaby: :crybaby: Again :crybaby:
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

must nmake the youngest then :lol: :lol: :lol: in me dreams :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rutz

Post by Rutz »

Nightmares :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nismo

Post by nismo »

Thunderacemalc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

must make the youngest then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oi!! That's my title!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Gareth
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Gareth »

Cant find the age thread (and I looked all night :nod: ) You will have to guess my age...I got my AP50 in 1977. :D

NO, I'M NOT GOING THROUGH A MID_LIFE CRISIS... :retard: I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS. My missus seems to be the only person that accepts this, I have always bought toys, gone racing/fishing/cycling/canoeing blah,blah all at the expense of a new car or house improvements. I dont do cars....I ride a bike EVERYWHERE.....all the time all year round....I dont even have a car...I've got a VW van that never moves unless its goiung somwhere fun, I thought it would also be prudent what with all the 2-strokes.
nismo

Post by nismo »

Yeah, a van is always a good idea with two strokes!! :D Sorry, forgot to bring the indicators to work with me this morning - overslept cos my phone was going off all hours, so was in a rush this morning. Finish at 2 though, so will get them posted for you this afternoon :D
Gareth
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Gareth »

nismo wrote: Hmmm, must have a spare engine or two lying around somewhere! :unibrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah I do :nod: .....2 complete and a couple in bits that would easy make another (maybe 2)....but I need them of course. Its imposible or expensive to get them now so letting them go when you have 7 bikes is a bit daft..especially when 2 of them get thrashed to death on track days.

No worries with indicators....yesterday will do fine :D I'm a bit miffed I cant ride the Ace this weekend cos I'm away cycling...I'll have to send the missus down the garage to clean it for me. :eek:
nismo

Post by nismo »

Gareth wrote:
nismo wrote: Hmmm, must have a spare engine or two lying around somewhere! :unibrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah I do :nod: .....2 complete and a couple in bits that would easy make another (maybe 2)....but I need them of course. Its imposible or expensive to get them now so letting them go when you have 7 bikes is a bit daft..especially when 2 of them get thrashed to death on track days.

No worries with indicators....yesterday will do fine :D I'm a bit miffed I cant ride the Ace this weekend cos I'm away cycling...I'll have to send the missus down the garage to clean it for me. :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She doesn't feel like doing mine for me as well does she? :D And the car :D Did consider a two stroke for my current project, but opted for the four stroke, cos I don't want to be stripping it down and re-building it all the time. Although twin RD 500 engines could be real interesting :unibrow: :eek: :D Going for Vagabond's old CBR1000 mill (cheers buddy :D ), so just working out how to get it here at the mo. The indicators are still by my front door :doh: , but will get them off to you later on today :D
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

Gareth wrote:Cant find the age thread (and I looked all night :nod: ) You will have to guess my age...I got my AP50 in 1977. :D

NO, I'M NOT GOING THROUGH A MID_LIFE CRISIS... :retard: I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS. My missus seems to be the only person that accepts this, I have always bought toys, gone racing/fishing/cycling/canoeing blah,blah all at the expense of a new car or house improvements. I dont do cars....I ride a bike EVERYWHERE.....all the time all year round....I dont even have a car...I've got a VW van that never moves unless its goiung somwhere fun, I thought it would also be prudent what with all the 2-strokes.
garath your an old bugger :lol: :lol: :lol: admit it guess 48 :nod: :nod: an its not a mid life crisis cos you been there an done it :lol: :lol: :lol: and your misses has just given up trying to get you to change :lol: :lol: well done that man :D :D
Thunder-Lady
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by Thunder-Lady »

More like 44 :nod: :unibrow:

Unless it was a field bike :p
All good things come to those who wait
Rutz

Post by Rutz »