First forum pics of my little one....

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Morepower
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

First forum pics of my little one....

Post by Morepower »

OK it is my R1..
It is nothing special and it is used hard at times......OK this is not one of those times!!

This is a pic from my first on track ride in almost 18 years so I was very ring rusty and just went to keep my mates company. God I felt slow !!

The only thing that surprised me was I actually over took anyone !! The guy on the Dynomite R1 behind me did not know how badly I was riding when I passed him. He even followed my crap lines!!!

I think I will have to do another trackday soon... Well at least less than the 18 years since I last rode on the track!!
Thunderacemalc
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Thunderacemalc »

Nice one m8 ........... long time off, bet it felt rite different from 18 years ago .............

not that i would know as i've never plucked up the courage, keep saying i will ......... but i will one day with a bunch of people that have never done it before as well :lol: :lol:
Black Aces rule............
DAZ
Motormouth
Motormouth

Post by DAZ »

nice looking ride. want one :crybaby:
Morepower
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Morepower »

Thunderacemalc wrote:Nice one m8 ........... long time off, bet it felt rite different from 18 years ago .............

not that i would know as i've never plucked up the courage, keep saying i will ......... but i will one day with a bunch of people that have never done it before as well :lol: :lol:
It felt like going home after a long holiday or going to visit your old school.
You know what it is like but some things have changed slightly.

I have to say I would reccomend the Focused Events chequered flag days. They take you out in groups of 4 riders with one very good instructor. They make sure you are happy with the pace you are riding at and no pressure to go faster. After a few hours of riding with the group you are then let loose in a couple of 20 minute sessions with riders who are all of the same level as you !!

For a laugh I got put with the fast group! My mates were in the intermediate group to start off with and then one was moved into the fast group for the last session. They do keep an eye out for riders and are helpful. I enjoyed every minute and will possibly do another day, but not to set the track on fire, just to enjoy the open space and being able to ride at my own pace without police waiting to do us for speeding !!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

looks like you had a great time

BUT

we need details/contacts and prices :nod: :D
AKA Bald headed b'stard
tunguska
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tunguska »