Dad and son

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
kiwi_r1
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Tooooooooooooo much power , made cornering interesting (I have now scrapped both gear lever and brake pedal :crybaby: ). BUT BUT out top ended a ZX12 & Hayabugler !!!..............best described as Fing Mental :D :D :D :D :D
Thunderacemalc wrote:so was it a good day kiwi??????? the bike go well????? exhaust sound good??????

:D
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

i gues thats a yes then :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad you enjoyed yr day m8.......... :D
Black Aces rule............
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Oh yes , coming off the bends in our favourite route I was able to wheel spin (cacked my self at first coz i didn't know what was happening !! :ninja: ). Also lost most of the fasteners holding the fairing on (how the hell did that happen ? :crybaby: )

I have to be really really REALLY nice to Mrs Kiwi coz I need a few its........like new back tyre and brake pads :D :D :D

Thunderacemalc wrote:i gues thats a yes then :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad you enjoyed yr day m8.......... :D
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

she will know your after something if your being nice to her :lol: :lol:
Black Aces rule............
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Oh yeah forgot about that................okay carry on situation as normal - just gonna spend the money !!!.

Need to "borrow" Arc for a couple of days to give it a good polish (cept Miss Ellies probably still got an eye on his leather clad arse :D )

Thunderacemalc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

she will know your after something if your being nice to her :lol: :lol:
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

i want summat like that i like sideways and trying to wheely at the same time please mr can i have it :lol:
the older i get the faster i was
nismo

Post by nismo »

That could shock your neighbours!! You commanding arc to polish the bike, so he's leaning over polishing like mad, with miss ellie behind him drooling over his leather clad ass! :eek: :eek: :eek: Sounds like you've had fun on the beastie though :D :D
Defected for that V Twin goodness
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Yup its all yours ,it dont go and I ainr got a step ladder but you can have it if you take it away by 21:35 tonight :evil: :evil:
dave 59 wrote:i want summat like that i like sideways and trying to wheely at the same time please mr can i have it :lol:
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

got my own step ladder yoda had nicked it so went round and robbed his house :D
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

So how's the ikkle bugger gonna get off is chair now then - Ya big meany :ninja:
dave 59 wrote:got my own step ladder yoda had nicked it so went round and robbed his house :D
dave 59

Post by dave 59 »

buy his bloody own send that luke down b and q :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

yup , my neighbours all ran and hid when she started at 8 am this morning. :(
lots of pops n bangs and 5000 rpm clutch slipping - and that was just to get it off the side stand !!! :D
nismo wrote:That could shock your neighbours!! You commanding arc to polish the bike, so he's leaning over polishing like mad, with miss ellie behind him drooling over his leather clad ass! :eek: :eek: :eek: Sounds like you've had fun on the beastie though :D :D
nismo

Post by nismo »

:evil: :evil: :evil: Terrorizing neighbours, whatever next, making oaps have heart attacks, and making small children cry? Sounds like fun, count me in!!!
kiwi_r1 wrote:yup , my neighbours all ran and hid when she started at 8 am this morning. :(
lots of pops n bangs and 5000 rpm clutch slipping - and that was just to get it off the side stand !!! :D
nismo wrote:That could shock your neighbours!! You commanding arc to polish the bike, so he's leaning over polishing like mad, with miss ellie behind him drooling over his leather clad ass! :eek: :eek: :eek: Sounds like you've had fun on the beastie though :D :D
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Cool :cool: , lets form a club and travel from town to town ?? :ninja:
nismo wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: Terrorizing neighbours, whatever next, making oaps have heart attacks, and making small children cry? Sounds like fun, count me in!!!
kiwi_r1 wrote:yup , my neighbours all ran and hid when she started at 8 am this morning. :(
nismo

Post by nismo »

It's a plan!! :D Sure a few of the others will be in too :nod: Which town first????
kiwi_r1 wrote:Cool :cool: , lets form a club and travel from town to town ?? :ninja:
nismo wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: Terrorizing neighbours, whatever next, making oaps have heart attacks, and making small children cry? Sounds like fun, count me in!!!