back wind down hill

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
Thunderacemalc
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Thunderacemalc »

nismo wrote:Kiwi's only bragging cos he's got the world's first R1 converted for motocross use for the ultimate vehicle for chasing sheep through fields! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiwi_r1 wrote:Its actually 60% of a motor !!!, but when compared to one of them Ace thingies its probably 110% :paranoid:
Easy wrote: Does it really handle that badly then? Poor brakes? Cant be the power though, thats for sure 'cause you only got half a motor in there :evil:
not just any field nismo ........... has to be "rape" fields :lol: :lol:
Black Aces rule............
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

jasegee wrote:all hail the exup ................400 - 600 - 1000 and 1040,s as for EASY its only cus no one in weymouth owns anything bigger than a C90 clunk that his head is that big

:puke:
me luvs ya man ...lol
no its that everyone who lives in weymouth is aged over 70 :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Your kind of person there then ?? :D
Thunderacemalc wrote:
jasegee wrote:all hail the exup ................400 - 600 - 1000 and 1040,s as for EASY its only cus no one in weymouth owns anything bigger than a C90 clunk that his head is that big

me luvs ya man ...lol
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

kiwi_r1 wrote:Your kind of person there then ?? :D
Thunderacemalc wrote:

me luvs ya man ...lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
must be cos me mum and dad live there :lol:
nismo

Post by nismo »

Thunderacemalc wrote:
nismo wrote:Kiwi's only bragging cos he's got the world's first R1 converted for motocross use for the ultimate vehicle for chasing sheep through fields! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kiwi_r1 wrote:Its actually 60% of a motor !!!, but when compared to one of them Ace thingies its probably 110% :paranoid:
not just any field nismo ........... has to be "rape" fields :lol: :lol:
Is that what's growing in there or what he's doing to the sheep???? :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:
Defected for that V Twin goodness
nismo

Post by nismo »

Jase, don't worry about it bud, get 'em to take their teeth out first - you'll never go back to the under 70's then!! :unibrow: :lol: :lol:
jasegee
Considerably Faster than Yeow!
Location: West country bumkin teaching northerners how to ride !

Post by jasegee »

lol listen u lot was involved with a pysco in clacton now you lot think i am gunna shag a seventy year old !!! jesus ............ no way i can wait its fun being single !
:nod:

and i can go out on my bike as often as i like with out the ohh your selfish BOLLOCKS !! :finger:
***** TIME TO RIDE TIME TO DIE FASTER FASTER I HEAR YOU CRY ***** life is all about choice
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

jasegee wrote:lol listen u lot was involved with a pysco in clacton now you lot think i am gunna shag a seventy year old !!! jesus ............ no way i can wait its fun being single !
:nod:

and i can go out on my bike as often as i like with out the ohh your selfish BOLLOCKS !! :finger:
thats it my man ........... being single has benefits as well ........ spend as much as you like on yr bike, ride it as much as you like..........

but there again don't be like kiwi an take it to bed with you ......... cos according to him it leaves black marks on yr lips when you kiss it ......... honest his words in a thread to kiwi .........

sheep s..........s the pair of em :lol: :lol: :lol:
nismo

Post by nismo »

Try it Jase, you might like it!! Just like shagging a bucket of worms. Or slugs if your really lucky :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thunderacemalc

Post by Thunderacemalc »

opps got that wrong .......... it was not kiwi that takes the bike to bed it nismo.............the king of all pervs :lol: :lol: :lol:

well thats according to kiwi and he should know :ninja:
jasegee
Location: West country bumkin teaching northerners how to ride !

Post by jasegee »

hes too young to know how to do it right ............... its all in the tank i tell ya !!!
***** TIME TO RIDE TIME TO DIE FASTER FASTER I HEAR YOU CRY ***** life is all about choice
kiwi_r1

Post by kiwi_r1 »

Youre only jealous.......................but then having the kind of afflications that youv'e got thats okay :eek: :eek:
Thunderacemalc wrote:opps got that wrong .......... it was not kiwi that takes the bike to bed it nismo.............the king of all pervs :lol: :lol: :lol:

well thats according to kiwi and he should know :ninja: