damaged bike

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by WAKWAK »

Arcanum wrote:Dude. . . does it really matter what yours looks like? You're gonna be so far off in the distance that no one will be able to see you anyway. :nod: :lol:
'Cept maybe for Creed that is. :eek:
hey arc dont forget us ace riders there hardly the slowest thing around you know 150 bhp 170 + top end not bad stats for a bike they label sports tourer :lol:
Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.
Arcanum
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by Arcanum »

Yip, and they ain't small either. One blasted past me on Friday when I was leaving work, bulk city baby, but in a good way, thing looked like it'd been on steroids. :eek:
"Who was that masked man?"
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Post by WAKWAK »

yep they are on the big side :nod: nice for me though at 6,3 15 stone suits just nice :unibrow:
Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.
mungo
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by mungo »

Easy wrote:Si, bikes are for riding not polishing. If you wanted to spend all weekend polishing you'd have bought a Harley :puke: . Creeds does look nice though :clap: second thoughts where's the autosol? :unibrow:
its not autosol u want its mothers polish its the nuts and so much easier to use than autosol (no hard rubbing at all ) u can get it rom westcoast motorcycles i think or any h*r*ey dealer :D
wheelies are the future ive seen it!!!!!!!