Parts wanted 1990 fzr1k

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
bunk
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Parts wanted 1990 fzr1k

Post by bunk »

Getting a little ahead of myself but finding parts seems to take awhile now a days.

I would love a ignition, seat lock and gas cap from the same bike so i can have 1 key. I had a key made for my ign but it doesnt unlock the gas cap and my bike never came with a seat lock. A complete seat with lock would be appreciated as my seat was butchered.

As for unobtanium, im looking for a black seat cowl, black gas tank and a black cowl for once again a 89-90 fzr1k. My tank and cowl are not exactly pretty.
90 fzr1k in black, 91 fzr1k parts bike, 05 fz1/fazer daily ride. Thats just the yams.
bunk
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Re: Parts wanted 1990 fzr1k

Post by bunk »

UN. Real. Liveries are different around the world so i knew i would have a hard time finding a tank with the same paint. That hard time lasted less than a week, found a tank in florida, shipped to me for $107 !

Now all i really need is a key set. I have tons of parts if trading is your thing.
90 fzr1k in black, 91 fzr1k parts bike, 05 fz1/fazer daily ride. Thats just the yams.
bunk
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Re: Parts wanted 1990 fzr1k

Post by bunk »

OK im looking daily for a ign/gas cap and seat lock from the same bike with one key for a 90 fzr1k.

I got tons of spare parts to trade, or cash works as well.

Im also looking for a black cowl and a solo seat cover, not super necessary but im looking non the less.