Ok, I get it now.

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Goshreally2
Technician
Technician

Ok, I get it now.

Post by Goshreally2 »

I know my genesis is not an exup, but I now understand why the FZR is a well respected bike. Happy to say it got its MOT with only a headlamp adjustment required. Anyway, took it for a 30 mile road test and that's when I got it. Handles really well, nice secure stance and turns into a cruise missile after 6000 rpm - love it. Have to say absolutely love this bike - yes probably the best I have had. So if anyone wants it you'll have to pry it out of my dead hands as that will be the only way I will let go of it. Looking forward to keeping and maintaining one good item as I had to sell my bikes in the past due to circumstances. Thanks EXUP 1000 you helped loads. I will suss out this imageshack and get some photos up, I live in the chilterns, its quite nice round here with a massive amount of history, just not any bike events - might have to start one. Happy riding bods.

P.S. If anyone is holding any genesis parts hostage please make contact so we can discuss their release.
Well I'll be .....
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

AKA Bald headed b'stard