Nearly 14 years

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
dangerousdave
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Nearly 14 years

Post by dangerousdave »

Ay up everyone, hope you're all well?
Haven't been on for a while so thought I'd just have a browse round see what's happening, just talking to my son tonight now he's 17 and got a 125 on the road about the time we all met up and had a ride over to Lincoln then got pulled in by vosa and had all our bikes checked over on the way home he asked when that was and had to look on here to see when I joined the forum as it wasn't long after we met up, 14 years ago ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, it's great he's following my Dad and my footsteps biking, all three of us when for a new year's day run out with the vintage bike club, even got in a magazine all three of us did, I'd upload it but haven't got a clue how anymore ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ anyway as above hope you're all doing well and still got your exups, still got the grey R and the red Ru, can't see me getting rid anytime soon, stay safe, Dave ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The Dangerous One
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Hello Dave. Nice to have you back matey. ๐Ÿ‘
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Good to see you still slippin' around Dave.
Keep on keepin' on.
dangerousdave
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by dangerousdave »

Yeah still knocking about, I'll keep checking in on ya ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The Dangerous One