Last ride out

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Last ride out

Post by nuggitt »

Last friday was a nice day so I got the old girl out for her last ride this year. I didn't go far. Headed for my usual two visiting places Seaways and Sherburn. I was glad to see a few more bikers had made the same decision as I had, because there were quite a few out on the roads and in the cafe car parks.

Met up with a mate of mine and after our tuna panini's we set off for Sherburn cafe bar. Seeing has it was the last ride we both had a burst on our banyo's if you know what I mean.

Over the weekend I've given her a good clean up, changed the engine oil and filter, Put new pads in front and rear. She's now ready to go into her storage bag. That will be sometime this week.

Roll on Spring time. :D

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Bloody quiet on here innit?
If I reply to yours will you reply to mine?
You have a good winter set up there John. If your wife's dishwasher breaks when you wash your ancilliaries you can always go for disposable plates and cutlery.

I enjoyed my last blast before winter.
https://youtu.be/2VESrb1Nds0 Service a ... a DIY job.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Ayup Chris.

Like the Specials once sang, it's nothing but a ghost town.

She's all tucked up in her storage bag now and sleeping peacefully. I've managed to get a full load of bike parts done whilst the missus was at her daughters. Stig's got one of these storage bags, but I think he's forgotten how to open it.

I've got a few projects on the go just to stop boredom creeping in. I've got a feeling I'll be doing some decorating in March, because the missus has a new settee comng. I'm really looking forward to that. (Not)

I've watched your video a couple of times and she's a quick old girl isn't she? I could be wrong, but after the first Matlock sign on the left. The single white lines look as though they are double banded. I hate that laziness. They can't be arsed to burn the old first white line off the tarmac before applying the new one. :\

We are doing the Christmas card runabout today. That should be an hour's job in theory, but it usually takes all friggin day. :D I'm hoping everybody will be out when we call. Then I can just pop them in the letter box. Bah Humbug. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care and stay safe young man. :nod: :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.