Yorkshire Dales

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Yorkshire Dales

Post by nuggitt »

I had a short run around the Yorkshire Dales yesterday. Calling at Pateley Bridge. Thirsk for lunch, and a well earned cuppa at Seaways. I only did 180 mile round trip, it was just a quickie. :D

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
jcr
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by jcr »

nice pics :thumbsup: the weathers been quite wet where i am the last few days.
1996 thunderace
SJP5000
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by SJP5000 »

These pictures bring back some memories of the Yorkshire Dales for me, we used to stay at an old farmhouse in Thoralby for the summer holidays when I was a kid, late 60's eary 70's :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I love the Yorkshire Dales. There's some fantastic roads to explore and villages with nice tea rooms to visit. Speaking of villages. Can you remember the name of the farmhouse you used to stay in? :)
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
SJP5000
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by SJP5000 »

nuggitt wrote:I love the Yorkshire Dales. There's some fantastic roads to explore and villages with nice tea rooms to visit. Speaking of villages. Can you remember the name of the farmhouse you used to stay in? :)
It was called Heaning Hall from memory