Hello and happy new year

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
joeboy
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Hello and happy new year

Post by joeboy »

Hello its been a while. But I am back in the west after leaving se Asia. I am settled in Spain. I left Cambodia earlier this year on a repatriation flight via Korea to frankfurt and then to Stanstead. I managed to get sorted here in Spain before the brexit with my residencia. I hope everyone is still fit and well.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.
joeboy

Post by joeboy »

I could have done with that jacket for my ex in Cambodia but that's another story. I don't have an exup anymore but I do miss the old thing. I still tinker with bikes and cars and I even have a little a scooter here I renovated. The world is a, lot different this last year for everyone I guess. I had many bikes in se Asia. I did travel across the mekong delta both ways into Vietnam and back by bike and around all of Cambodia and the east side of Thailand. Its been very eye opening the last few years..

If anyone is thinking of a European run down to Gibraltar or granada I am not far away and very welcome to drop in and I could even put a few people up for the night.
GOVERNMENT WARNING!:
If you are having individual free thoughts please switch on your TV immediately and watch x factor, or go shopping, or buy a happy meal, free thought will lead to extremism.