Hmmmmmmmmmm. That's odd

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Hmmmmmmmmmm. That's odd

Post by Teego »

For the last year or so it's felt like there were only a dozen or so regular posters. But look at Goshreally2's recent Genesis 87 post and you will see over 1000 views alongside 25 posts.
Is this the usual suspects forever revisiting the thread or do we have a member base of folks who don't want to put their heads above the parapet?
We should be told.
Keep on keepin' on.
YAMAEXUP
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by YAMAEXUP »

I was thinking the same thing.... I've had 75 views on the post I put up recently about tyres that were not very good, but only the one response. As those round black things are a very important aspect of biking I expected a few more comprehensive replies. Maybe so few people ride their bikes that they've not changed them for years :paranoid:
Bikes-they're in the blood.

www.blood.co.uk
Teego

Post by Teego »

YAMAEXUP wrote:I was thinking the same thing.... I've had 75 views on the post I put up recently about tyres that were not very good, but only the one response. As those round black things are a very important aspect of biking I expected a few more comprehensive replies. Maybe so few people ride their bikes that they've not changed them for years :paranoid:
Yes, and I think Stig may have a view about tyres. We shall see at the big reveal.
Keep on keepin' on.
Goshreally2
Technician
Technician

genesis 87

Post by Goshreally2 »

Hello. I hope I am not causing any trouble. I have noticed that there have been lots of views but only a few responses ( which have been brilliant, thank you). It would be good to hear from more though because I am going to mine as much information as possible. I opened up a long standing set of carbs yesterday, not good. These float chambers let out a fairly bright green liquid and the jets are eroded. Couldn't ask for better if your looking for a challenge. Makes me pine for a set of flatslides, a demonic piece of engineering, so easy to work with. Still waiting on the frame. I am so crap at waiting.
Well I'll be .....