Google Earth problem.

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Google Earth problem.

Post by nuggitt »

Is there any computer experts out there who could tell me why my google earth isn't opening up properly?

When I'm on google earth and I drag the little orange man on to the street view, all I get is the flat landscape view. I've uninstalled and reinstalled google earth but it's still the same?? I've cleared my cache and all my history and restarted the PC but to no avail. ???? :retard: :retard: :retard:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've been playing about with Google Earth again.

I uninstalled it again and reinstalled it this morning so I know the old one had been cleared off the blackboard.

I entered in the search box the name of my village and clicked on the search button and it zoomed in as it does. I then dragged the little man on to the street view and it opened up as it should. So I thought I'm now I'm getting somewhere. I entered in another village near me the same way and it worked ok again. I then went further afield and I entered your street name Stig and I dragged the little orange man down and all I got was the flat landscape again. This is getting weirder??? I've had a look to see if its possible to get hold of Google, at the moment I can't find any contact details. :retard:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Just go on the web, John. Google your problem and I'm sure you'll see lots of stuff. You're never alone on 't web.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've managed to contact Google Earth (via the David Bowie ground control to major tom web site) and we've had to get rid of the google earth pro app and now I'm using a better version from their web page. It's totally different from the old version so I'm finding my feet with it and getting used to the different format. :retard:

I can now sort some nice routes out for this summer.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Well you're wrong there matey because I'm looking at your house right now, and isn't it about time you got that car off those house bricks in the front garden? A right eyesore that is. :lol: :lol: