My 90 exup

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
rsdc1
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

My 90 exup

Post by rsdc1 »

Nearly there :D

nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Looking good.

Did you do the spray painting yourself? The reason I ask is because one of our members (paulyzf) who also lives in Scotland has bought another fzr1000 also a grey one. He's looking around for a good sprayer in that area to do the same as you're doing. :nod: :thumbsup:
Last edited by nuggitt on Tue May 28, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rsdc1
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by rsdc1 »

Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Congrats on that. Better send Nuggit up to inspect it. Looks clean as his.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Teego wrote:Congrats on that. Better send Nuggitt up to inspect it. Looks clean as his.
I don't need to inspect that one Teego and I certainly won't need my white glove on to check for dust. I can safely say that bike will past muster. :nod: :thumbsup:

As for my bike Teego, don't forget the camera can lie. From the photos I take of it, it looks pristine but if you got up close you'd find a few flaws on the old girl same as you would me.

Now if you want to see a real minter you'll have to get Stig to take a photo of his bike to show us all how it's done properly. I'm sure it's still got it's original Japanese non stick tyres on. Now his is a clean exup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :p
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

John, you gotta be kiddin about mine. Its far from mint unless CAR SOS have whisked it away and sorted it while its been laid up

I think its still where I left it :lol: :retard:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I'll put your name down for pimp my ride. :lol: