A ride out.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

A ride out.

Post by nuggitt »

I set off for Thirsk yesterday on a nice B road I know. I just got flowing along nicely when I came across this accident. From what I could see it looks like the dark coloured car behind the white BMW had collided with another car which was obscured by the ambulance. The white BMW is an unmarked police car. The road was blocked so I had to make a detour after finding my way. I ended up eventually in Thirsk.

Leaving Thirsk I headed for Guisborough and then on to Whitby for lunch.

After leaving Whitby and going over the moors to Pickering on my way to Malton I came across another accident. From what could make out it looks like he's lost control and gone straight on into a fence and a hedgerow. I stopped to help out with another car driver and after a while, and seeing that nobody was seriously injured I went on my way again.

I called in at the Seaways cafe for a cuppa and a leg stretch. After that I headed for home and I called at my local garage near Selby to fill up with fuel ready for my next ride out.

As I left the garage and got through a set of traffic lights I came across another accident that had just happened seconds earlier involving a Volvo estate and a Ford Kuga. For some strange reason, well apart from him being a Volvo driver. He pulled out of a junction in to path of oncoming traffic. The ford Kuga had nowhere to go apart from smashing into the side of the Volvo. The driver got out of the Kuga and was having trouble standing so I helped get him to the side of the road to safety. The driver of the Volvo came round to the Kuga driver and I heard him say Sorry but I never saw you. He was impossible to miss. After a while I left and got on my way. I was glad to get back home to be honest.

I would just like to say, when I was on my way home near Malton I saw this car waiting at a junction on the left and I was watching him and as I got approx 20 yards from him he pulled out in front of me. Guess what car it was? Only another Volvo driver (what is it about them?) so I pulled along side I gave him a blast of my new horn well I had to laugh because it looked like somebody had shoved a hot poker up his arse by the way he jumped in his seat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Bloody hell who are you? The automotive grim reaper???
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

No, you're not paranoid John. They really are out to get you.

Fewer scones and more black coffee to keep you alert.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I must have turned into a black angel that day lads. :(

I forgot to add this, when I worked out the mileage I'd done that day. I was shocked to see that I'd done 200 miles. I couldn't believe it for the length of time I was out playing. :eek:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.