The longest day

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Looks a great ride out. You did more miles in a day than I'd do all year if it was on the road :lol:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Ride out

Post by BONLY1 »

Very impressed Nuggit, did a two day ride this week with the missus to Gower Peninsula but not on my exup. Furthest that's been this year so far is for its mot and back. Must ride it more, but only when I've replaced the fuel pipe (thanks again Stig!). Pic's when i do, some brill shots here. Nice one!
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - FIX IT 'TILL IT IS.
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Oh, and I've had a good view of Devils Bridge too (before gopros) when I was younger, all the way from the top to the bottom and I mean the bottom, 'cos the water don't half slap yer arse when you hit the river. :retard:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I love riding in the Yorkshire Dales Stig. The views, roads, towns and villages are are beautiful. Its always best to do it on a weekday rather than on a weekend it can get very busy with traffic.

Another good thing I like is when you go on one of these long runs, after a while the engine feels a lot crispier due to burning off the built up carbon due to some short rides out.

Come on Stig get them projects sorted out and get out there, engines are made to move not sit idle. I'll be out again on Thursday but I don't know where I'm heading. It'll be a case of point and go. :D

We've got to make the most of it now the nights are drawing in. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by nuggitt on Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Bonly1. I did notice a sign on a post saying no jumping from this bridge is not permitted. Not sure if anybody takes any notice of it though. I have seen lad's jumping off it a few years ago and there's a definite crack off some body part when they hit the water.
:lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Aye, there was a crack allright, akin to being wacked with a 6x2 plank on me arse! :eek: Guess no-one heard my screams while I was underwater.
Just rediscovered Photobucket, upgraded and free (at moment) so managed to upload a coupla more recent pics of my Foxeye - just pre MOT last week, only covered 168 miles last year. Still a good looker methinks, though drooling over the shots of your bike Nuggit, proper exup, a beauty.
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Ah-fook, delete those links if you can Stig - copied link from photobucket for forums and appears to be useless. :crybaby:
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Nope, stay away from Photobucket - demanding money now, freakin' .....
Even image shack wants money, what you using Nuggit?
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've removed those links for you Bonly

I use imgur.com.

Thanks for the compliments Bonly.

She's my baby and I love her to bits.

I've just given her another treat today. I've fitted one of those Denali split sound bomb horns because I'm sick of car drivers pulling out in front of me on roundabouts even in my brightly coloured romper suit. The crap standard horn is a waste of time so I'm now ready for them. When I came to test it the bike was in the garage and when I pressed the horn button it made me jump. Its chuffin loud. Bit of a swine fitting it to the bike though, took me nearly all day. :D
Last edited by nuggitt on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

nuggitt wrote:I've removed those links for you Bonly

I use imgur.com.
Cheers Nuggitt
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Stig wrote:
nuggitt wrote:I've removed those links for you Bonly

I use imgur.com.
Cheers Nuggitt
My pleasure boss. :thumbsup:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Bonly.

When you get set up with imgur. Upload your photo/s and click on a photo in your images and a box will drop down with different options. You want the one saying BBCode (message boards & forums) Left click where it says [IMG] and it will turn green, then right click and then click copy and then paste it on your forum post with a right click. :thumbsup:

It's good photo host but when you upload a lot of photos like I do. Before I upload any photos I always put them in numerical order. When I upload them to imgur they are all random and it takes me a while to copy and paste them on to the forum in the numerical order that I took the photos. You really have to concentrate. :nod: :thumbsup:
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Managed to join Imju I think.
Here goes a coupla pics pre mot, taxing it tomorrow and try ir round the block again with Stigs new petrol feed pipe.
Whoohoo.... appears to be up and running, thanks again Nuggit.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Well done Bonly. :clap:

I love that colour scheme. :nod: :thumbsup: