Turned out nice again.

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Turned out nice again.

Post by nuggitt »

Lovely weather for biking don't you think? Flaming June my arse. :mad:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Just well you got all your decorating out the way :lol: :lol:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Don't laugh but I've been putting up a curtain pole today and hanging a large mirror for the old girl. :lol: I'm earning some good Brownie points though. :nod:

From what I've seen its going to be the same all week. The best day was going to be Friday but its changed now and its more rain and strong winds. :crybaby:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

IIWY I'd keep flames and poles away from your arse. Especially after a Full-Yorkshire breakfast.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Don't know about that Teego. You'll not get much backfire from my arse with my breakfast. Without this sounding like a post on farcebook, there's no danger in a big (& I mean big) bowl of porridge, half a banana, a handful of grapes and a tablespoon of honey. That's my Yorkshire breakfast and that's everyday. You can keep your full Monty's. :lol: :lol:

Now bring me some sunshine to go with it please. :mad: