Hi Guys 'n Girls. Exup for sale

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
Flipper
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Hi Guys 'n Girls. Exup for sale

Post by Flipper »

Well, after 50 odd years of riding, l have to hang up my helmet due to ill health.

My lovely 1991 Exup is for sale please see

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123795336396

Please spread the word for me.

Thank you all.

Flipper
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I'm sorry to hear that flipper. I suppose it comes to us all in the end. Like you I'm on my 59th year of riding and I noticed the other day on a 100 mile ride out (one way) my Glutimus Maximus muscles were beginning to ache a bit, well according to the missus I have a boney arse anyway. :D

I'll pass this on to undeadhairy (Karl) because I think he's on the hunt for another EXUP. Well he was the last time we communicated.

What are your plans now then flipper? I hope its not golf, stamp collecting, trainspotting or the likes. Good luck mate with whatever you choose. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Flipper
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by Flipper »

Hi Nuggitt.

Thanks for condolences.

Plans??

Well, i'm looking to buy a drone. I've wanted one for ages, but not had the dosh to buy a decent one.

Next job is to persuade her Ladyship to let me have one lol. Just like i had to do to do to let her ALLOW me to have a second Exup hehehehehehehe