Bikefest 2019 - 9th June

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bikefest 2019 - 9th June

Post by Stig »

http://www.rotary-ribi.org/clubs/page.p ... lubID=1718

Don't think I'll be there on the bike this year as I've still got other priorities
Might try visiting on 4 wheels tho :paranoid:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

If the weather's decent I might show my face. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Hmmmmmm, maybe. There might be a weather window that day but not looking good either side. Also need somewhere to park the AMG.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

There's a multi story car park at the bottom of Lucy Tower street and yed I've just had a look at the weather for Sunday and its not looking very good. Bugger! :(
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Ah yes I see your point old boy.

I do the same in car parks but usually what happens to me is I find a spot far from the madding crowd and when I return I'm surrounded by cars. I can't think where else you could park your pride and joy to be honest.

The missus and I were on a beach once in Greece and it was completely empty. We saw a little boat coming towards the shore and it tied up and five Italians got out 3 lads & 2 lasses and walked up the beach and plonked themselves bang in front of us. We noticed in the distance a big ferry going by and within half an hour the wave from the wake came on shore and guess who copped it? The five were all swimming at the time it rolled in so all the phones, music players, towels etc all got a good drowning. Well we just looked at each other and burst out laughing. Shouldn't have really. :D