Just a perfect day today.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Just a perfect day today.

Post by nuggitt »

I've had a fantastic ride out today. I set off from home at 10am and my destination was Richmond in North Yorkshire.

After bypassing York I headed for Thirsk, Northallerton and Richmond. I had a lovely fodder pit stop in the indoor market cafe. After leaving Richmond I set off for Masham, Ripon, Harrogate, knaresborough and stopped off for an ice cream in Wetherby. Then on to Tadcaster and then Sherburn milk bar.

Most of this trip was done on B roads which was very nice especially the lovely villages and the scenery I saw was amazing. The temperature today was perfect for me and there was very little traffic on the roads. I landed back home at 4pm. :nod:

Last edited by nuggitt on Thu May 16, 2019 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Mmmm. Just wonder what Lady Nuggit gets up to while you're living the high life.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Just wonder what Lady Nuggit gets up to while you're living the high life.
Anything she bloody well likes me old mucker. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.