Who was it?

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Who was it?

Post by Teego »

A6 southbound towards Bakewell at 1430 today. R model. Just cruising. Good day to be out.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Not me I'm sad to say.

I've been stuck up in the loft all day putting in some new insulation between the rafters. :mad: :crybaby:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego

Post by Teego »

nuggitt wrote:Not me I'm sad to say.

I've been stuck up in the loft all day putting in some new insulation between the rafters. :mad: :crybaby:
Gawd Almighty, John. The insulation won't be needed for another 10 months and the sun was out.
Anyway, I knew it wasn't you because he wasn't wearing a 30 year old pink Babygro.
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

The loft insulation was on my job list and needs must Chris. I'm back on with painting this week. I've got two rooms to paint now the plaster has dried out. What makes it harder is I'm full of cold at the moment so being in the loft for the last two days hasn't helped me out. Feeling a bit crap now. :( I'm hoping to get the bike taxed April 1st.

A 30 year old Babygro. :lol: :lol: :lol: That made me laugh. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Made me lol too
AKA Bald headed b'stard