Long time no type

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Flipping Nora!!

Another one popping up from behind the skirting board. :lol: :lol: Good to see you're still alive and kicking Royster. Sorry to hear a bout your financial predicament but you got through it, that's the main thing. :thumbsup:

I've got a few trips planned next year over to Devils Bridge. I've only been once this year, so if your free I'll let you buy me a cuppa. I usually go there on a week day though it's a lot quieter and there's not much fuzz about. We sometimes meet up with oldskool, if he's not getting his hair done that is. :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
YAMAEXUP
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by YAMAEXUP »

Glad that you managed to find your way back onto this forum Royster.

Carl B
Bikes-they're in the blood.

www.blood.co.uk
royster
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by royster »

Good to be back, midweek ride out sounds good Nuggitt, and possible as i am self employed and can arrange my work when i want :evil:
I've not been out much this year did the Relay Ride in July, alternator is not charging the battery so it needs sorting.
totally agree regarding fuzz and devils, bloody nightmare on a summer sunday
only when we risk death do we feel most alive
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Jolly good Royster. I've made a note so I'll get back to you in the better weather. Would be nice to see another face besides oldskools chiseled features. :lol: :lol: :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.