IT IS THE END..............................

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

IT IS THE END..............................

Post by Teego »

....Of PERFORMANCES BIKES.
From the March 2019 issue it will be merged into PRACTICAL SPORTSBERKS which will have a PB section inside.

I suppose it has lost its way a bit since the glory days of Mark Forsyth, Simon Hargreaves, Steve Burns etc.

Anyway I have my collection.
Keep on keepin' on.
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

Stopped buying Performance berks a long, long time ago when Trevor Franklin?? was there and they did a front page with knives, lots of gore, blood and horrid things, can't remember what it was referring to, but I mean, WTF did it have to do with biking and look where we are now. :rolleyes: I remember telling Trevor about my disdain at the bike show and got the impression he was not impressed either.
Not missed at all, never bought an issue since, but I was suckered in for a while, even had me photo in one issue running outta road at Lodge, Oulton on my RU :D
I am older, but I was deffo faster then than I am now :nod:
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - FIX IT 'TILL IT IS.
BONLY1
Test Rider
Test Rider

Post by BONLY1 »

And Forsyth? He was fast round 3 sisters, Rotax if I recall right, fookin' fast, no way my RD400F could stay with him, or anyone else :lol:
IF IT AIN'T BROKE - FIX IT 'TILL IT IS.