Wakwak back in the house

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
WAKWAK
Founder Member
Founder Member

Wakwak back in the house

Post by WAKWAK »

How do boys ya missed me xxxxx
Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Bloody hell. They're all coming out the woodwork this month! First Kev n now you. All we need is Arc, Si n Rutz. Jons dropped by a few times

How you doing mister? Hope life is good. TJ ok? You still got a bike? What ya doin with life?
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Wow!! Another raise from the grave. Nice to see some of the old Expendables popping back in now and again. :lol: Joeboy popped back in a while ago. All we need now is Creedxup to pop his head up and we might have a full set again. :lol: :lol:

By the way wakwak, I've just moved house recently and I'm only down the A19 from you in Eggborough. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Kin Ell. Someone get the drinks. Welcome back.
Keep on keepin' on.
YAMAEXUP
Commentary Team
Commentary Team

Post by YAMAEXUP »

nuggitt wrote:Wow!! Another raise from the grave. Nice to see some of the old Expendables popping back in now and again. :lol: Joeboy popped back in a while ago. All we need now is Creedxup to pop his head up and we might have a full set again. :lol: :lol:

By the way wakwak, I've just moved house recently and I'm only down the A19 from you in Eggborough. :thumbsup:
I bumped into Chris Creedxup down at Rye & at Wessons cafe in Horam last year. He was on his R1 at the time but I hardly recognised him after what his divorce had put him through. He got rid of all of his Exup stock at a local scrappy which was a real shame as he had a good thing going at his place on the coast.

Not seen him this year. He worked at Gatwick but not sure if he still works there.
Bikes-they're in the blood.

www.blood.co.uk
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Well its good to hear he's still around. The last message I got from Chris was, he was in Johannesburg, mind you that was a while ago now though. He's sadly missed on here, he had a lovely spares emporium.
:nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
royster
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by royster »

Hi Chaps
been a hell of a long time for me, was on FB and got reminded of the site, it was coming up as i was banned - sorry Stig i have sent you an email but then found a link that let me in.
Sorry to hear about Chris Creedexup getting rid of his spares, i bought a recon head in 2007 for my exup.
Hopefully see some of you out and about next year
Royster
only when we risk death do we feel most alive