The lights are on and we're still open

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
lokisurfer
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by lokisurfer »

Hi. I've not been on for a while. I still have my 89 and up until 2 weeks ago it was my daily ride. It's still running well but I bought a new bike 2 weeks ago and am using that for my daily ride now, so the Exup is in early retirement. I'm going to strip it for a blummin good clean and service over winter, bringing her back on the road next summer.
Other than me, I haven't seen a single Exup on the road this year. :(
smells like teen spirit.......
northmanuk
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

forum

Post by northmanuk »

it is very quiet i thought it would be a lot more friendly and busy i guess exup riders just fade away(not meant nasty) just some of us are older and have more ties than we used to
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Re: forum

Post by Teego »

northmanuk wrote:it is very quiet i thought it would be a lot more friendly and busy i guess exup riders just fade away(not meant nasty) just some of us are older and have more ties than we used to
Just need some new blood. Probably not so many hairy-arsed road gods as the bikes are getting long in the tooth. Maybe a move in the direction of fast classics. There's a mountain of info in here to maintain, troubleshoot, modify and restore your EXUP.
Keep on keepin' on.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: forum

Post by Stig »

northmanuk wrote:it is very quiet i thought it would be a lot more friendly and busy i guess exup riders just fade away(not meant nasty) just some of us are older and have more ties than we used to
It's not that we're not friendly or about very often. Most folk on here have had their bikes for a long time so most are either sorted or members aren't modding any further than their current specs. Downside of that is not a lot of questions being asked
AKA Bald headed b'stard