It's back in the bag

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's back in the bag

Post by Stig »

Only a short lived break for the bike this year. Been too busy with other things/projects to miss it

Been warned I'm a dead man if I sell it so have put it back in the vac bag tonight til I feel the need again. 'Spose it's not costing me anything to leave it be :paranoid:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

So you've tucked the old girl away early then boss? What's the chances of getting all the projects sorted over the winter months so you could get out more next year?

I managed to get an out yesterday for a run out to Sherburn and the Seaways cafe and then back to Sherburn. The weather was rather nice in the afternoon. Sunday is looking good so I'm hoping to get out then. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

I suspect you're less committed to the old girl now. Life changes and other stuff comes along. If I was in your situation I'd take a couple of days for a mega strip down and clean etc. When it's perfect, bag it up and forget it. It doesn't owe you anything now.
Keep on keepin' on.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

I did consider a strip but I've already got the lathe and Twincam in pieces so chances are if I stripped the bike too there'd be a chance it'd not get put back together for a long time which isn't good
AKA Bald headed b'stard