A good day in the saddle.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

A good day in the saddle.

Post by nuggitt »

I set off at 8am this morning and headed for Malton, Helmsley TT road to Stokesley, Guisborough and stopped off at Whitby for a pit stop at 10am. After an hours chin wagging I set off for Scarborough for my latte and frangipan. :D

At Scarborough a young man came to look at the bike and started to tell me he'd just bought an FZR1000 genesis pre exup. It had been stored in a shed for 19 years and showed me a photo of it and it looked in pretty good nick. I handed him one of our exup cards and told him to come and join us, he did seem keen after hearing about what we do and get up too. :nod:

After leaving Scarborough I headed for Seaways (like I always do) on the Scarborough coast road which on a normal week day is a cracking road to play on. I'm sorry to say that didn't happen today due to a long convoy of caravans. :mad: :mad:

I arrived at Seaways and bumped into a mate of mine so chewed the fat with him, after an hour or so. I then decided to set off for the milk bar at Sherburn. As I arrived there, there was a massive group of bikes just leaving and they were making a right racket with the rev limiters. I asked somebody what club it was and he said it was the ZED HEADZ Z1000 kawasaki group.

After an hour at Sherburn I set off once again for Seaways and when I arrived there it was absolutely heaving with the Z1000 mob. I reckon there must have been approx 80 bikes in the group.

I've just Googled about them and it came up with this site.

https://www.facebook.com/UkZedHeadzOfficial/

I never saw her on the orange bike mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got a couple of photos of some of the bikes. They seem to have plenty of trick bits bolted on. :nod:

Clocked up 202 miles today and I've enjoyed everyone of them. Bit knackered now though. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Eat to ride.
Ride to eat.
Keep on keepin' on.