Fairly tidy........is it over priced

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Fairly tidy........is it over priced

Post by fzrinbits »

Fairly tidy one, hard to know what they are worth these days. Prices are so far apart.

A NICE FZR
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I saw that yesterday and it does look rather nice but like you say the price is a bit high.

Then I noticed the name of the seller. I've dealt with him before in the past. I bought two side panels from him on Ebay. I got them quite cheap too, so when I asked for his address and postcode and mobile number so I could come and collect them. He totally ignored me. Obviously he didn't like the price they went for so I had to get on to Ebay. All they did was reimbursed me with my money. Beware. :mad: :mad:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by fzrinbits »

Lol, think you must have your sellers mixed up. You've actually seen the bike!! Stigg dumps bought a dark red seat cowl and you came to pick it up in person, with another guy on a bike. Think it was an r1. I remember as all that polishing on yours must of taken some time!!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Yes you could be right with that. :nod: I do remember picking up a seat cowl for stig. I seem to remember he had 3 fzr bikes in his garage. A nice lad too.

It was the name fcukknows2007 that seemed to rattle a bell with me. Obviously he wasn't the lad I dealt with years ago, who also lived in Grimsby.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

It's all coming back to me now. Was the lad who was with me Roadrunner (Mike)? If it was Mike I thought he came on his exup or was it his FZ1? I don't recall an R1 being there. :D
fzrinbits
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by fzrinbits »

Yeah must of been the fz1, I remember it being a more modern bike but was more interested in yours lol