Mystery seal???

The place to come to share your technical expertise, or just find out what the little springy thing is that's just pinged out of sight under the work-bench.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've had a good look around this morning and I've decided it's got nothing to do with the job I was doing so I'm not going to worry about it. Case closed. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

A VERY long time ago, we rebuilt an engine and there were a couple of metal components left over which didn't appear to belong anywhere......didn't seem to be a problem and never fathomed where the extras came from!

:retard:
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I've got the suspension linkage arm back on yesterday. This morning I was sat on my stool in the garage with a cuppa looking at the bike wondering if I ought to try seeing if she'll start up now the weather is picking up.

It's always a bit worrying since the bike hasn't been started since last November. Anyway after giving the battery a charge up. I turned the fuel tap on, (take note rdgravy) :lol: Choke on and press starter button. She was a bit reluctant at first but she she slowly picked up and was running fine. I let her get hot and waited for the cooling fan to kick in three times then turned her off.

I'm a happy bunny. :D

When I took the bike off the road in November I put some of this in the tank and I can recommend it. Thanks stig for the heads up on this.

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.