Strange thing but.....

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Strange thing but.....

Post by Teego »

....since I went from 2 wheels to 4:

I subscribe to PB and magically it turns up on my doormat once a month.
When I had 2 wheels I could have devoured it in a couple of hours but managed to stretch it out to 3 or 4 days.
Now I'm on 4 wheels it's 3 weeks and I still haven't finished it.
What's going on?

Only started this thread because there's sod all else going on around here.

When do you all come out of hibernation?
Keep on keepin' on.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I usually get the bike on the road April 1st. No comments thankyou.

I know how you feel Chris. I make the MCNews last a fortnight. Roll on Springtime. :(
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Graham Crayon
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Graham Crayon »

My fazer is always ready to go & my FZ 750 passed the mot test last month so all I'm waiting for is the temperature to rise above freezing!
Wife never renewed my subscription to mcn last year when it ran out. Looks like divorce on the cards now so I'll be happy if I get to keep all my toys.. . & my house. 😟
Life's short & it's hard like a body building elf
Teego

Post by Teego »

Graham Crayon wrote:My fazer is always ready to go & my FZ 750 passed the mot test last month so all I'm waiting for is the temperature to rise above freezing!
Wife never renewed my subscription to mcn last year when it ran out. Looks like divorce on the cards now so I'll be happy if I get to keep all my toys.. . & my house. 😟
You can't get divorced for a bloody MCN subscription.
Do an asset list on a spreadsheet and agree it with your woman.You know old bikes are worth bugger all. If she doubts it get a valuation from webuyanybike.com. Keep the lawyers out. 2 reasonable people can sort stuff out.
Keep on keepin' on.
Graham Crayon
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Graham Crayon »

I have no doubt that two reasonable people could. I may have a problem there though. House/mortgage in my name. I bought it before she came on the scene so really hoping that means she's not entitled to half of it or at least half of the equity available.
The mcn subscription has had no influence on the divorce. . Or has it? 😂
Life's short & it's hard like a body building elf
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

If there's children involved you won't have a leg to stand on. Unless she's on drugs or alcohol then you may come away with something. The law is always on the side of the female. Start hiding stuff (bikes) now while you've got a chance. :eek:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Teego

Post by Teego »

If it's not amicable, just give her the CD collection and the cuddly toys. Tell the lawyers that's the most valuable stuff you have managed to acquire.
Keep on keepin' on.