Replacement panels

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Davektm
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Replacement panels

Post by Davektm »

Does anyone do new replacement panels for 89 EXUP's? I know complete panel kits were available from China for older 400's but not sure if they ever made anything for EXUP's?
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

I've seen fibreglass items including top cowl but can't remember who makes them

Maybe someone might be able to shed some light
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I seem to remember Karl ( undeadhairy) buying a tophalf fairing from them. I'll have look through my files. I usually save daft stuff like that. As Arnie would say I'll be back. :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
skelly
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by skelly »

Take the best and make it better.
If it doesn't exist, invent it.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

They are the ones Karl got. :thumbsup: Well done Skelly.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

If I was to say anything negative about these panels. It would be... When I saw Karls top half fairing that he'd fitted from this company. I noticed it wasn't a good join where it meets up with the side engine panels. (Where the three bolts are that attach it)
There was a 5mm gap at one end. I also noticed that the mould they use looks a bit rough and ready. They'll need a bit of rubbing down to get them to a nice smooth finish. If you bought the top half fairing and side panels together you could maybe make them fit a bit better. Just my tuppence worth. :nod:
Davektm
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Davektm »

Thanks guys. I'm weighing up options with this thing whether to sell complete, break or put these panels on and make a decent bike out of it
TTSUPERSTOCKER
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

replacement fairing

Post by TTSUPERSTOCKER »

have a look at Moorespeed Racing