Ride out to Rosedale.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out to Rosedale.

Post by nuggitt »

Took my Exup for a photo shoot up on the North York Moors today with the weather being so beautiful. I've taken loads of photos of the lovely countryside. I hope you all don't get bored with them? I can't get enough of the views. I tried to do the trip by using the B roads when I could and I've found some lovely villages off the beaten track.

I ended up in Whitby for lunch at the Whistlestop Cafe and as I came out of the cafe, all the tables outside were full and I noticed I was being beckoned over by a nice young lady that was sat by herself at her table. With me being the perfect gentleman I didn't refuse the offer. (A scene from Rigsby from Rising Damp came into my mind) It turned out that she had a triumph speed triple and she was out for the day.

After having lunch and saying goodbye to the young lady. I had a ride up to the Whale bones to see the view which was amazing today. (sorry Stig) From there I set off for Castleton going back over the North Yorks Moors but in another direction.

I could've taken a lot more photos but my phone was starting to go flat so I decided to head for the Seaways Cafe then home. It's been very warm and according to the weather forecasters tonight on TV they were saying its been 80 degrees in Scarborough. No wonder I was starting to get a bit hot in the full leathers.

Here's the photos. Once again I hope there's not to many of the scenery for you all. I can't help myself.

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
oldskoolexup
Motormouth
Motormouth
Location: THE place...some are born here, some drawn here...Manchester

Post by oldskoolexup »

:D Looks like a great day for you.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,
Learn from the mistakes of others.............................
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself
&
Carpe Diem - seize the moment. Don't dream... Do!