Photobucket

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Photobucket

Post by nuggitt »

Has anybody else has had an email from photobucket wanting $399 to be able to upload photos onto 3rd party sites like forums etc?

I have and all my photos have been exchanged by this...

I've just been playing about with another photo host...www.tinypic.com and it seems to work ok though a bit fiddly at first. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Had the same issue here. Seems they've altered their terms and conditions and also removed all linked images to forum pictures.... basically trashing everyone's sites & forums. They're then demanding silly money to reinstate the links. :finger: :finger: :finger:

Hope their arses turn square and fester at the corners the robbing bastards. Even Dick Turpin wore a mask

To anyone with images on photofucket, go to your accounts and download your libraries to your own PCs then delete them off their servers. They aren't keeping my images foc for their own purposes :finger: :\ :mad: :mad:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

well, Im still here!
been and still am trying to reclaim my images from Photofucked. What a ball aching process
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

That does sound like a ball ache stig. I've got thousands of photos on there so I'm not looking forward to doing that. Anyway I'm got better things to do now the sun has just popped out. Like going out for a ride to Scarborough for an ice cream. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.