Nuggit's speeding antics 😀

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Swoggy Loiner
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Nuggit's speeding antics 😀

Post by Swoggy Loiner »

What's this I hear about your 130mph white lining near Wetwang Nuggit?? Naughty naughty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1991 FZR 1000 Exup
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

130mph!! It can't have been me because I hadn't been out an hour. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Swoggy Loiner
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Swoggy Loiner »

Not what I heard mate!! A guy pulled me at Squires last night asking if the Exup was mine. He asked if I knew you from the forum, and informed me he'd met up with a couple of you at Lincoln.......then told me the Wetwang tale. I like how you didn't get done for speeding as you were a good rider ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1991 FZR 1000 Exup
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Oh you mean that story :D I could write a book about my speeding antics.

It wasn't Wetwang it was Scarborough.

The lad you were talking to at Sherburn must have been Dave (dogsbolloxs) from Rotherham?

I went for an evening run to Scarborough and got there about 6.30pm. Had a cuppa and a walk round with an ice cream and by this time it was 8pm ish. Decided to head off back home. Now before I set off from home I said to myself make this a leisurley ride out which I did.

Riding down Scarborough seafront I spotted a lad on a kawasaki "something" in the line of traffic waiting at the traffic lights. Well I was filtering to the front of the line and thought to myself he'll come after me. Lights changed and I set off (steadily) On the way to Staxton hill I could see this bike headlight in the distance and thought here he comes. I shot up Staxton hill like you do and up ahead was a woman in a nissan micra doing 40mph up the hill. I nipped out to overtake and back in again within seconds and shot off again. I won't say what speed I was doing just in case Mr Plod reads this. I kept looking in the mirror and could still see this headlight and thought he's doing well keeping up. As I came in to a village called Langtoft I said to myself pull in somewhere and let him go and carry on home at a reasonable gentle speed. I pulled into a side road near the tractor place and got tucked in behind a wheelie bin. As I sat there looking in my mirrors to watch for him to go by and this bike pulled in to where I was parked. I thought how the chuff did he know I was here???

I looked round and saw it was a BMW S1000RR and not the lad on the Kawasaki. When I looked closer I could see the blue lights flashing on the faring. I took my helmet and said to him I did expect you coming around the corner and he said no I bet you didn't.

He then said well I can see you can handle it. I said I should do by now after owning it for 20 years and smiling as I said it. He then proceeded to say that he was doing $*% mph trying to catch you up. I said I take it I'm in bother then? Surprisingly he said, but we wont talk about the speed. I looked at him with a blank expression and said what shall we talk about then??? He said I didn't like you going over the double white lines on Staxton hill. I'm not allowed to do that, so you're not going to.

I said to him where abouts did you see me because I'm pretty good at spotting you buggers, and he said he was on the seafront just about to go for an ice cream when he clocked me and said to himself he'll give it a go and set off following me. I said if we go back to Scarborough I'll by him an ice cream he said he'd lost his appetite now. He went on to tell me that he'd been running about all day chasing us bikers and he was knackered. He said to me look I'm that tired I haven't got the strength to finish my signature on my ticket I'm giving you, which ended up a squiggly line. :lol: :lol: He then said consider this a shot across your bows.

We had a chat afterwards and he was a biker, so we chewed the fat a bit and we both went on our ways. Steady of course. :unibrow: :unibrow:

I ended up going to an awareness course in York which I really enjoyed. Good fun. :nod:

I have a lot of tales like this one and amazingly I've still got a clean licence. Christ knows how :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Swoggy Loiner
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Swoggy Loiner »

Ahhh so that's the full tale then!! I didn't catch the bloke's name but he was a sound lad and told me the bit about the copper turning a blind eye to the speed, and you going on an awareness course ๐Ÿ˜€. Small world hey!
1991 FZR 1000 Exup
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Swoggy Loiner wrote:Ahhh so that's the full tale then!! I didn't catch the bloke's name but he was a sound lad and told me the bit about the copper turning a blind eye to the speed, and you going on an awareness course ๐Ÿ˜€. Small world hey!
Sounds like Dave. Was he a good looking chap? if so that's him and yes he's as sound as a pound, cos he's from Yorkshire tha nor's. :D
Swoggy Loiner
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Swoggy Loiner »

Grey hair, balding chap Haha. Of course, us Yorkshire folk are the salt of the earth mate. He's had a bike accident not that long ago, if he's the same bloke?
1991 FZR 1000 Exup
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Yeah that's Dave allright. :nod:
Swoggy Loiner
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Swoggy Loiner »

Went over the bonnet and ended up in a field near Sherburn......ouch :eek:
1991 FZR 1000 Exup
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Swoggy Loiner wrote:Went over the bonnet in Lincoln and ended up in a field near Sherburn......ouch :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Swoggy Loiner
Scooter Boy
Scooter Boy

Post by Swoggy Loiner »

Stig wrote:
Swoggy Loiner wrote:Went over the bonnet in Lincoln and ended up in a field near Sherburn......ouch :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That will have been Nuggitt doing them silly speeds :lol: :lol:
1991 FZR 1000 Exup
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Nothing to do with me officer. :ninja: