Radiator repair/replacement

The place to come to share your technical expertise, or just find out what the little springy thing is that's just pinged out of sight under the work-bench.
Mr_Incredible
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Radiator repair/replacement

Post by Mr_Incredible »

Sup peeps yes it's me again 😁 I'm after some advice, I've been struggling with a water leak on my bike that I can't seem to find I thought it might be head gasket re last post, but I'm not convinced that's the problem as none of the usual tell tail signs. Anyway, I'm now thinking it might be the radiator that has a pin prick hole in it as water only leaks when ridden ( never on tickover )
And it dries before you can see it, bottom half of fairing is off so you can get a good look. Does anyone know where I can get my radiator checked and poss repaired. I'm really at a loss and getting really frustrated with it. I know you can get secondhand rads but I'm not sure how much that would help as I'd want to be 100% certain they didn't leak. Any help gratefully received.
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it