Ride out to Thirsk.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out to Thirsk.

Post by nuggitt »

Set off this morning at 10am to the market town of Thirsk in North York's. It's been a beautiful day. I was very lucky because there's been very little traffic on the roads. The weather was perfect for my ride out.

On the way I ventured off the main roads and passed through some picturesque villages like Ampleforth, Wass, Coxwold, Kilburn, Osgodby then on to Thirsk.

After having Lunch in Thirsk. I set off up the A19 (dual carriageway) up to Stokesley Near Teeside. I branched of the A19 onto the A172 to Whitby. On the way to Whitby. I then took a right to Castelton over the North York moors to Hutton-le-Hole. There's a lovely cafe there that does cream teas.

From there I set off back to Malton and thought I'd call in at Seaways for one last cuppa.

Here's some photos of the day.... :D

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Good to hear you've been very productive stiggy lad.

I've had a cracking day out. It's beautiful up in that part of the world. I've just come in from cleaning all the May fly's off the tophalf firing. She's spick and span now and ready for the next ride out. Roll on! :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Kiwi34
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by Kiwi34 »

That is a lovely looking bike mate, love the swinging arm.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Thanks for the compliments kiwi. I was lucky because the JMC swingarm was on the bike when I bought it in 1997. JMC have now gone out of business which is a shame. They are a nice add on. :nod:
nismo
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by nismo »

Looks like a fun ride in some nice scenery :cool: Might have to take a venture out that way at some point when I'm back on 4 cylinders
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Jay762
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Jay762 »

a cracking ride out.
cooler
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by cooler »

Folks,

The open road! Brilliant pics. :)