hello hello to my newbie

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
bandit 12
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Re: hello hello to my newbie

Post by bandit 12 »

Image[/quote]

nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Hello Tony and welcome to the nuthouse. It's nice to see you've good taste by buying the red/white and blue model.

From what I can see it looks in good shape. You can get the red and blue graphics for the tophalf fairing from a chap on Ebay. I've noticed the speedo cable holder is missing from the front mudguard. I'm not a 100% sure if I have one in my spares so I'll have a look when I get chance.

Any problems mate just post them up because we have some clever lads here that love tinkering. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
bandit 12
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by bandit 12 »

nuggitt wrote:Hello Tony and welcome to the nuthouse. It's nice to see you've good taste by buying the red/white and blue model.

From what I can see it looks in good shape. You can get the red and blue graphics for the tophalf fairing from a chap on Ebay. I've noticed the speedo cable holder is missing from the front mudguard. I'm not a 100% sure if I have one in my spares so I'll have a look when I get chance.

Any problems mate just post them up because we have some clever lads here that love tinkering. :D
thank nuggitt ... yeah you are right I has look bike noticed cable holder missing :nod: :nod: .... fairing ok but not perfect line up and looking for left hand side infill panel where fuel switch are
bad boy speeding
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Sorry Tony but I've had a good rummage through my bits and pieces. I can't locate it anywhere. :(
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Jay762
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Jay762 »

Wotcha and welcome - Unfortunately the infill panels cannot be bought from Yamaha anymore I was considering getting some made up from Carbon fibre instead, I have a complete left side one but only have damaged right hand side ones
bandit 12
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by bandit 12 »

Jay762 wrote:Wotcha and welcome - Unfortunately the infill panels cannot be bought from Yamaha anymore I was considering getting some made up from Carbon fibre instead, I have a complete left side one but only have damaged right hand side ones
do have photo and how much left hand side and pm me please
bad boy speeding
bandit 12
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Re: hello hello to my newbie

Post by bandit 12 »

bandit 12 wrote:hi there everybody on forum

I new to this and my name is Tony and I am hard of hearing ..... I be riding motorcycle for long time and has many bike in past year and I own two bandit 1200 over 9 year now then I was try get hold some cheap fzr1000 exup for while and finally just bought one last Saturday 1989 fzr1000 exup only 27,000 mile and 9 owner has this bike and got em for cheap .. she not bad at all engine is good ( my mate listen engine for me ) no knock or rattle is sound good smooth running engine and she in fair Condition ... now I happy got fzr I may do plan her next year or might be this I plan put her back to standard bike and paintwork need refresh and check other thing like part replace so what more can I say ........
bad boy speeding
nismo
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by nismo »

Have a look at tbr.motorcycles.notts on eBay, he's flogging loads of carbon bits. Not that I've just bought a carbon front mudguard from him :unibrow:
Defected for that V Twin goodness
Jay762
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Jay762 »

do have photo and how much left hand side and pm me please[/quote]

Sorry - I wont be selling this - looking for a good complete right one at the moment to match