FZR1000RU Foxeye for sale

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
GAN
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

FZR1000RU Foxeye for sale

Post by GAN »

Can't quite believe that I'm posting this, but I don't have the time these days to give the FZR the attention it deserves.

It's a 1994 FZR1000 Foxeye in original 'white cocktail' colours. Mileage is somewhere in excess of 50k. At some point the clocks were changed, but I ran into a previous owner at a petrol station who gave me an idea of it's previous history. I have fitted an double bubble screen, replaced the entire exhaust and EXUP valve and the wheels were shot blasted and painted white. It also has a small Rentec rack and grab handle. The original mirrors were also replaced so that I could see behind me!

It has been dropped a couple of times, but not at high speed. As a result the fairings were repaired, resprayed and new decals made and fitted. They are, however, showing their age. There is also a small tear on the seat. I have had repeated problems with the HT coils, which are the source of my current frustration. Clutch has been replaced and the brake calipers have been stripped and cleaned a few times over the years.

I've been offered part ex, but I'd prefer it if it went to someone who'd look after it properly! I'm open to reasonable offers...

I will take some photos tomorrow and add them to this post. In the meantime the bike is on the members bikes page 11 (GAN). Any questions, please contact me.

Graham
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GPZ500 (got nicked)...ZZR600 (wore it out)...FZR1000 (crashed, fixed, we'll see....)
GAN
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Sold

Post by GAN »

Sorry for the lack of photos, but one of my mates decided he wanted a second FZR...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GPZ500 (got nicked)...ZZR600 (wore it out)...FZR1000 (crashed, fixed, we'll see....)
Jay762
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Jay762 »

Result - now you know it has gone to good home :)