Very smooth.

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
nuggitt

Very smooth.

Post by nuggitt »

Watch out for the biker. He certainly knows his way round. From the way he's throwing it about I'm sure its rdgravy. :nod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCvjnUqDJEE
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Holy cow, I would have been screamin inside my lid for that Porsche to get out the fookin way!
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Jay762
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Jay762 »

Just shows how completely unaware some people are of what is going on around them - looked like an R6 back end - just shows what can be achieved on smaller capacity newer machines
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Jay762 wrote:looked like an R6 back end - just shows what can be achieved on smaller capacity newer machines
It is an R6 Jay because I've just watched another video with the same lad overtaking the same cars.

I recently joined a couple of old mates who I hadn't seen for a while for a ride out. One had a brand new Kawasaki ZX10 and the other lad had a 12 plate Yamaha R1. The road they went on, I'd only been on it once before last year and it's very twisty with fast flowing bends. They obviously had been on it a few times before because when we got to this particular road they were off like f*ck. :eek: They were laying the bikes down on corners like I'd never seen before. (Like the lad on the video) It was quite amazing to watch them really. I did try to keep up with them but gave it up as a bad job anyway my excuse is my exup's an old lady now. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

What you say Nuggitt.... You ride like an old lady :lol:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Jay762
Spanner Monkey
Spanner Monkey

Post by Jay762 »

Yup never good when you are following people who are very familiar with the roads - and they have the ground clearance as well that the exup doesn't have, you would be grinding pegs and they would still have more to go :eek:
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Stig wrote:What you say Nuggitt.... You ride like an old lady :lol:
Cheeky TW*T. :p
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Spot on Jay. :nod: :eek: