A ride to Lincoln today.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

A ride to Lincoln today.

Post by nuggitt »

If any of you Lincoln lot are at a loose end today. Three of us are meeting up at the Prezzo cafe near the Brayford pool. I know it's short notice but couldn't be helped. Well be dining out at the sandwich shop at the top of the street. Be there or be square. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Had a lovely ride down to Lincoln today. It was a bit cool on the old fingers but warmed up by the time we got to the Prezzo Cafe.

Went for lunch at Fodders sandwich shop at the top of Lucy Tower Street. Can recommend the sandwiches there and the lovely staff. Had a walk along the Brayford Pool waterfront looking at the scenery.

After having a good chin wag. We set off for Willingham Woods, which is a good ride on some beautiful roads. I was quite surprised when we got there with the car park looking very empty with bikes.

Dave on his Yamaha 900 Diversion, Mike on his FZ1 and me on my old crate.

Here's a few photos of the day.

Last edited by nuggitt on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

It was a good day. Especially as I arrived late yet again. Even got a hot drink out of Nuggit. Seems I was wrong about him. Turns out, he does have a wallet after all. Mind you, I never saw it. It must've been in and out like a flash from wherever he keeps it. :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

rdgravy wrote:Mind you, I never saw it. It must've been in and out like a flash from wherever he keeps it. :)
I keep it in Mikes back pocket. It's as safe as houses there. :lol: :lol:
rdgravy
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by rdgravy »

Ah, I did notice some funny goings on with your hand and mikes behind but I thought it best to say nowt. I know my place. :crybaby: I know how funny folk can be once you get over the Humber. :lol: