For sale - spares clear out. - ALL GONE

Post your items for sale and items wanted here.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

For sale - spares clear out. - ALL GONE

Post by Stig »

Having a clear out
If there's anything you're interested in make me an offer
Any Q's just ask

Fzr1000 Exup front calipers. Had paint at some point but needs sorting as there's chips etc. Loads of seals included. Pistons good.

2# clutch masters both untested, rear brake res, rear brake switch

Cam caps

2# side stands, 3 springs, 1 switch

Sprocket cover, outer clutch cover surround and inner

Brake lever & hanger, 1 pair rear footrest hangers, 1 rest

Clip on clamps, 2 bars

Battery box, frame duct rubber, tank rear rubber, swing arm rocker, swing arm hole rubber, swing arm chain rubber, rear axle, 2 sets of std bones and bolts

Also have choke lever and cable, 2 speedo cables, 2 throttles with cables
Last edited by Stig on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Don't be shy. If there's no interest it's off to the skip I've already checked at the tip
AKA Bald headed b'stard
markg
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by markg »

Interested in the clp on's, how much?
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

Mark, the r model clamps and bars have gone

There's still a single clamp for the ru model available.

Don't have any prices. Any proceeds folk offer will go to site hosting costs but do ask for folks to cover postage costs
AKA Bald headed b'stard
markg
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by markg »

Stig wrote:Mark, the r model clamps and bars have gone

There's still a single clamp for the ru model available.

Don't have any prices. Any proceeds folk offer will go to site hosting costs but do ask for folks to cover postage costs
Shame, my L/H clip on was an advisery for play last time round, thanks for replying though :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Mark. There's a cure for that play. I'm a bit pushed to write it all down at the minute. I'll get back to you shortly. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Here you are Mark.

Here's how to get rid of that play in your fork clamps. As long a the clamps aren't cracked, this method works.

As in the photos. Undo the four bolts at the bottom brace. You don't need to take them out. Undo the top two bolts. If you have a sloping driveway or a sloping road outside your house all the better.

When the bolts are undone sit on the bike and push Get a friend to give you a push) the bike forward and then pull the front brake hard. (On a slope it makes it easier to do this) Without pulling back on the bars tighten all the bolts up and that should get rid of your play.

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
itsnotagenesis
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by itsnotagenesis »

Maybe make sure the circlips are around the fork tubes before doing this or you may end up with the belly pan on the ground.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Well that's never happened to me yet and I've done it a few times in the last 20 years of owning the bike. :thumbsup:

Just don't go mad at it and don't do it on a 1 in 10 hill doing 60mph . You'll be fine. :nod:
markg
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by markg »

Thanks Nuggit, that makes total sense, will give it a go at the weekend and let you know how I get on :)
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

markg wrote:Thanks Nuggit, that makes total sense, will give it a go at the weekend and let you know how I get on :)
Did it work Mark?
markg
Ear-Plug Cleaner
Ear-Plug Cleaner

Post by markg »

nuggitt wrote:
markg wrote:Thanks Nuggit, that makes total sense, will give it a go at the weekend and let you know how I get on :)
Did it work Mark?
Cheers nuggit, had a go and it improved it a bit. Only tried it on my own but sometime will get some assistance and reckon I can make it all good :)
Thanks for the advice :)
PUXE
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by PUXE »

I need a side stand switch although my stand is the curvy one like the lower one in your pic.

Also need a fuel pump. Mine is apparently kapuut even though the points look fine and the rod moves up and down I guess the motor is shagged, not helped probably by the wholw thing being full,of water!

Need a straight replacement or... what other model works....I'm not refitting in the std place so doesn't really matter as long as the flow rate is the same.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

All items now gone. RDGRAVY has taken the remains bits before I took it to the tip
AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Good old Dave. :thumbsup: