Ride out yesterday

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out yesterday

Post by nuggitt »

Ride out yesterday.

I decided to have a ride to Thirsk yesterday seeing as it was a nice sunny morning. As I got near to a place called Malton in North Yorkshire it started to cloud over a bit. I thought carry on the sun will burn through again in a short while. He said with confidence. :( Got to Thirsk and it was as grey as hell and it felt cold too. I sat in the square having a sandwich and it started to spit with rain. I rang the missus to tell her I'd got there okay and asked about the weather back at home. She said it's lovely here with blue sky and it's very warm. Bugger!!

I noticed someone had been doing some yarn bombing. All that effort to keep the bollards warm. :lol: :lol:

As a few of you know I'm a bit of a food connoisseur and I can recommend this sandwich shop in the square in Thirsk. I've been there quite a few times now and the sandwiches are to die for. The service and the staff are all first class. As the name says. You do get plenty.

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

There's a cob shop near us, it's called Big Baps....... :unibrow:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
Teego
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's
More Rabbit Than Sainsbury's

Post by Teego »

Stig wrote:There's a cob shop near us, it's called Big Baps....... :unibrow:
That's Mansfield for yer. Can't tell their bread from their tits.
Keep on keepin' on.