FZR 1000 2GH

Post your pictures here: your bikes, meets you've attended, modifications you've made, x-rays you've had taken...
jim
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

FZR 1000 2GH

Post by jim »

Here are some pictures of my FZR 1000 2GH vintage 88

http://www.motorcykelgalleri.dk/galleri ... h?n=547860
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

I have to say. That is the best one I've ever seen. Its in perfect condition and you must be very proud to own her. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
jim
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by jim »

nuggitt wrote:I have to say. That is the best one I've ever seen. Its in perfect condition and you must be very proud to own her. :thumbsup:
Many thanks nugget.
This one running really well, especially after I switched emulsion tubes.
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

Fitting new emulsion tubes make's a hell of a difference to the performance of the bike. I fitted some a few years back an I couldn't believe how different it was. I'm just wondering when I'll need to put some new ones in again. The bike is running lovely at the minute. :thumbsup:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
jim
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by jim »

nuggitt wrote:Fitting new emulsion tubes make's a hell of a difference to the performance of the bike. I fitted some a few years back an I couldn't believe how different it was. I'm just wondering when I'll need to put some new ones in again. The bike is running lovely at the minute. :thumbsup:
Exactly like driving a completely different machine.