A ride out tomorrow.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

A ride out tomorrow.

Post by nuggitt »

I'm meeting up with Dave (rdgravy) in Lincoln tomorrow at 12noon ish at the prezzo cafe at Brayford pool. You're quite welcome to come along and show your face. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Stig »

That was a surprise for you wasn't it!

Good to be able to blow the cobwebs off the old dinosaur (the bike too)
Sorry I couldn't make it to the woods too but I was suffering with hands and back, another time maybe.
Thanks for the cuppa Dave, I owe you one and cheers for the TUIT John, I'm sure it'll help me get loads more done now I have one

Here, have a picture

AKA Bald headed b'stard
nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

It was a surprise to see you pop up that's for sure. I was more surprised when Dave asked me if I'd like to go the woods with him. :eek: :eek: I don't know what the people thought sat on the next table.

As for the TUIT.

We don't want to hear it anymore... when I get round to it. You've got no exuse now stiggy :lol:

Nice to see you both. We'll have to get out again soon now winters on its way. :lol: :lol:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.