Ride out today.

Arrange to meet up to chew the fat, or enjoy a bimble through the twisties.
nuggitt

Ride out today.

Post by nuggitt »

Got out for the first time today since last November. The sky was a bit hazy but I thought sod it. First stop was the garage for some fresh petrol. From there I headed for the Seaways bike Cafe at Fridaythorpe. I didn't expect to see many bikes there but it was heaving. I met Mike and Geoff there too. Here's some photos of Seaways....

We then went on to Scarborough. We went our seperate way at this point. Mike and Geoff went up to Whitby. I went to the nearest cafe for a bag of chips and a warm cuppa tea. To cold on the dannie's for me. It's ok for those wimps that wear heated gloves. :p

Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Eyore
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Eyore »

Looks like you had a nice day out :)

I took my special baby out for a spin today, 160 miles around the Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head in Kerry.

nuggitt

Post by nuggitt »

It was a good day out Eyore though a bit cool on the old fingers. Was it warmer for you over there in Ireland? I'm looking forward to it warming up a bit. :nod: Your baby looks nice. :nod:
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
Eyore
Brolly Dolly
Brolly Dolly

Post by Eyore »

nuggitt wrote:It was a good day out Eyore though a bit cool on the old fingers. Was it warmer for you over there in Ireland? I'm looking forward to it warming up a bit. :nod: Your baby looks nice. :nod:
Quite cool all right, still absolutely dry which given the recent few months is great to see. I won't complain. :)