Merry Christmas inmates!

Start a discussion about anything you like here. Newbies please note, it's your round!
Stig
Site Admin
Site Admin

Merry Christmas inmates!

Post by Stig »

Thought it about time to send out some seasonal greetings as Nuggitts neglecting his duties (spending his spare time looking to buy a Volvo I tell ya)

Hope you all have a good one and you're all ready for Santa. Me, still got it all to do. Seem to continue to play catch up like the rest of this year

:drunk:
AKA Bald headed b'stard
dustydes
Technician
Technician

Christmas

Post by dustydes »

Happy Christmas Stig and to all on here, hope you all have a great time and santa brings you what you would like.

As for Nuggitt, maybe santa will bring new bigger mirrors and some better glasses to see all the bikes out there.
Only those who have been insane can prove there not insane! Can you ??? :-)

http://paintings-by-des-pickering.weebly.com/
nuggitt

Re: Merry Christmas inmates!

Post by nuggitt »

Stig wrote:Thought it about time to send out some seasonal greetings as Nuggitts neglecting his duties (spending his spare time looking to buy a Volvo I tell ya)
Merry Christmas everybody and all the best for the New Year, and yes I've been neglecting my duties a bit of late.

Hey stig you were right after all. I've managed to get myself a volvo. I'm having a tow bar fitted on it next week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here you are.....

The wife tells me she's bought me a pipe and some slippers to go with it too. :D
Bit of advice. Buy a good bed and a good pair of shoes, because if you aren't in one you'll be in the other.
roadrunner
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by roadrunner »

Yes and it's the same from me too. Merry Christmas every one and all the very best for the new year.

Unlike nuggitt with his Volvo, I got myself an early Christmas present in November this year and bought a new 2015 BMW S1000RR Sport in Motorsport colours. I just can't face rebuilding the EXUP yet and hate not having a pure sports bike at hand. I would have got a new R1 but found the seat to be too tall for my little legs :D My priority this winter is to get the FZ1 ready for touring and the like next year. The biggest job to do is valve clearance check and adjust if necessary. I'll give the EXUP some serious thought after sorting the FZ1. But at least I still have the option of riding a sports bike, (weather permitting) when I'm in the mood.
With age comes wisdom.......and senility!!! Who are you again?
kev.h
Chief Mechanic
Chief Mechanic

Post by kev.h »

yey happy crimbo everyone :D I also bought meself an early present, a ktm 450 as ive spent more time playing in the dirt then I have on tarmac lately ,
skyerae
Factory Rider
Factory Rider

Post by skyerae »

Merry Christmas everyone, I got an early Birthday and Christmas present this year as well. It is a Honda VFR800Fi (5th generation with gear driven cams) in pearly yellow - and car drivers still don't see me :crybaby:
If you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all !!!
dangerousdave
Lap Record Holder
Lap Record Holder

Post by dangerousdave »

Yeah merry Christmas everyone🎅
Got myself some kevlar jeans from the bike show thought I'd try them out see how they feel.as an early Xmas pressie
The Dangerous One